Thursday, August 6, 2009

Texas Testosterone Festival to feature live mock draft


First, an apology. I have been in China for the past week, and I did not have access to the blog as expected. The government occassionally blocks Facebook, Twitter and, apparently, blogs, and given the recent civil unrest there, now is one of those times. So I apologize for going radio silent on you during this pivotal time of the offseason.

I will be posting an extended recap later, but wanted to get the word out now about a very cool event that I'll be headlining: The First Annual Experts Mock Draft at the Texas Testosterone Festival. The 2009 festival brings together under one roof all things geared for guys. Sports, hobbies, recreation, and technology will be presented in the 25,000-square foot exhibition hall in Austin, TX. I will be hosting the draft, which includes some of the top experts from sites and magazines across the country, on Saturday, August 15.

If you're anywhere near Austin, be sure to drop by! I'd love to meet a fellow Fantasy Fool. And for more information on the festival, visit http://www.texastestosteronefestival.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment