Thursday, August 27, 2009

Roy Williams injures shoulder in practice


The headline above is accurate. But anything else you read tonight should be taken with a grain of salt.

I was first alerted to this news by a screaming email headline from another fantasy service saying Cowboys WR Roy Williams had broken his shoulder. I immediately did some research and made a couple calls, and found out that this is not necessarily true.

Though it may be. Or it's a sprain.

The other (unnamed) site is now backing off from its initial report. It seems Roy is scheduled to have an MRI on Friday. So we should know something by tomorrow night.

This much I know: If I'm drafting tonight, I'm not touching Roy. And I'm waiting a little longer to take Romo.

More as I know it, and can confirm it!

No comments:

Post a Comment