Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tough opener for the RBs














I had my final draft of the preseason last night. Selected Chris Johnson with the eighth pick. Which means I own both starting RBs playing in tonight's season opener, albeit in different leagues.

No, I'm not crazy about the matchup for either back. Yes, I'm starting them both. And crossing my fingers.

By the way, make sure you're signed up for my Twitter feeds (@ladd_biro). Starting with tonight's game, I'll be "tweeting" key inactives as soon as I get them. While I don't expect to have anything terribly interesting to report tonight, I bet you'll appreciate the last-minute updates you get on Sunday mornings.

My goal is to make certain no Fantasy Fool unwittingly starts an inactive player this season. Likewise, I'll let you know when the dreaded game-time decision swings in the player's favor, so you can make a fully informed starting call while there's still time to adjust your roster.

And if there's interest, I might even tweet key scoring plays on Sunday afternoons (e.g., "Brees to Colston, 25-yard TD"). Please respond to this post or shoot me an email at lbiro@championmgt.com if you like (or hate) that idea. No guarantees -- I have to TiVO the games sometimes due to family commitments -- but I'll do what I can if there's interest from the Fools.

And remember: Sign up now at www.twitter.com/ladd_biro. Fear not...it's painless!

No comments:

Post a Comment