Monday, June 15, 2009

OK, folks, it's time to get serious...


T-minus two months till fantasy D Day! Indeed, draft night will be here before we know it. It's time to get focused here at Fantasy Fools, so you can expect much more frequent postings from now on.

More good news: Sporting News' Fantasy Draft Guide is now available! Check your local book store or news stand for this excellent resource, packed with loads of great insights and info on players, as well as the complete Mock Draft from SN's resident experts. This is the one where I selected Matt Forte with the second overall pick. (For the record, I picked up a competing draft guide in the airport the other day, and what do you know? Forte went #2 in their draft too! I guess I'm not so crazy after all.)

So go get your Sporting News guide, and come back to Fantasy Fools daily. I should have an update most days. And once we get to August, I'll be uploading my full pre-draft content.

Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, tell your mother-in-law: Fantasy Fools is the place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment