Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday morning updates - Week 1

I've just started tweeting today's early inactives. Among the highlights:

Lawrence Maroney and Julian Edelman sitting out for Pats. Fred Taylor will start, and share with Sammy Morris.

Michael Bush won't play for Raiders. Run DMC (Darren McFadden) will get the start. Still not high on him.

Early buzz is that Beanie Wells could sit this one out, making Hightower an even better play vs. the lowly Rams.

Be sure to sign up for my tweets for more late-breaking news, as well as inactives for the later games.

Good luck today, Fools!

1 comment:

  1. Ladd

    Somebody just dropped Vincent Jackson, is he worth picking up?

    I currently have Miles Austin, Reggie Wayne,Jacoby Jones, Lee Evans, Dexter McCluster and Mike Williams(SEA). I was thinking of dropping Lee Evans for Jackson, but I don't know if he will he be traded or continue to hold out. Its a 14 team PPR.


    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete