Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Round 1 of the Fool's 2013 Positional Rankings now posted!

It's always with a sense of relief that I announce that my first round of positional rankings are now done.  Phew!

You can find my 2013 rankings, and Fool's Take, on the top fantasy QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks and D/STs here: www.scribd.com/laddbiro.

I'll get the Top 100 compilation up soon.  These will have to suffice for now!

You'll find some surprises, as always; and, no doubt, you'll think I'm crazy on some of my picks.  Hey, it's no fun if you don't go out on a limb once in a while, right?  If I run with the crowd, I might as well just publish an ADP list.

My hope is that you use my rankings, along with ADP lists you can find anywhere, to help craft your own Perfect Draft in a couple of weeks.  I'll update my lists every Tuesday through the end of the preseason.

Enjoy, Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment